Ducere Construction Services have an experienced estimating team ready to provide accurate and timely takeoffs for your needs. Our team is highly trained in reading design drawings, making use of the latest technology to ensure accuracy. We also guarantee efficiency in tabulating and delivering takeoffs on time. With our expertise and dedication, you can rest assured that your project will be completed successfully with quality results.
Quantity Takeoffs (used in construction bid submissions) are generated based on drawings of the project submitted by the client. Customers can enhance their bid submissions by using an outsourced service for quantity takeoff, which is advantageous in today’s market. Envision being able to submit ten or more bids for the same time and money as it takes to submit just one.
To provide this service, we measure, count, and calculate the number of specific building elements indicated on the design drawings. We have experienced architects look over each takeoff to ensure it is accurate and tailored to the client’s demands. Takeoffs like this are commonly employed in the bidding, budgeting, and ordering processes.
Construction Estimate Pricing:
Your Affordable Quantity Takeoff Solution for Small to Medium Contractors
Type of Projects
- Civil work
- New Building Construction
- Building Renovation Work
- Commercial – Office, Retail, Warehouse
- Recreational – Parks
- Takeoff for Construction Projects
- Takeoff for Material Suppliers for Preparing Material Supply Bid/ Proposal
- We Use Electronic Construction Takeoff Software
- Reduce Your Estimating Dept Overhead Costs
- Save Time and Money in Bidding and Be More competitive
- Files Are Exportable to Excel
- We Provide Colored Markups for Your Review of Takeoff and Verifying Quantities
Quantity Takeoffs for
- Cubic. yards of concrete to be poured (only when sufficient information is provided on drawings to determine slab depth and any other relevant measurement information)
- Exterior masonry cladding (brick. stone, CMU, etc.)
- Metal decking
- Metal Railing
- Wood sub-flooring
- Wood paneling
- Wood trim
- All finishes (paint, carpet. wallpaper, flooring (all types), etc.)
- Gypsum board (walls and ceilings)
- ACT (acoustical ceiling tile)
- Wall base, all types
- Fences and gates
Our Quoted pricing is dependent on project-specific parameters and the estimated workload for completion.
- By 1,000 SF increments per project size
- By project type (to account tor typical number of individual elements due to scope complexity)
- By divisions – some require more time than others to calculate
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
Whether you have a project in mind or just want to discuss your construction needs, we're here to help – let's get started on your vision today.